SeArch for more mumbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeArch for more mumbo

G,day all,
    My name is Mike and I have a couple of Suzuki's, I am looking to get some more Grunt from my 82 16 valve engine, so if there is any one out there with a set of cams that would assist in the grunt division, I would be interested in giving them a new home. At the moment the only mods are a set of 33mm CR Specials and a pipe. Many thanks Mike GSX110SX

First off, Welcome to the forum.
    You may find some good information in the 1100 section of Katana Talk (I'm assuming it's an 1100 your referring to because of your name). I don't know much about them personally but there are many fine people around here that may be able to help ya out. Plus there is tons of information to be found here if you search.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Welcome, best of luck with your endeavors! I know nothing about the 1100s other than I wouldn't mind havin' one

Comment

Dont forgot to check out http://www.thegsresources.com/ they have tons of information on the vintage GS's.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Originally posted by GodJockey View Post
          Welcome, best of luck with your endeavors! I know nothing about the 1100s other than I wouldn't mind havin' one

You n me both, but ill settle for a 1127 motor that i can put in my kat. time to save money
          J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

Working...
          X