X

Pre 750 sprocket cover fit 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre 750 sprocket cover fit 600

Will the pre 750 sprocket cover fit the pre 600?

all the covers should be the same...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yes.

If you compare the '95 600 and 750 fiches on RonAyers' website you'll see that while they don't list a non-discontinued sprcket cover for the 600, both the discontinued ones also show up on the 750 fiche. (Which does list a non-discontinued cover.)
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

ok well im going to get a pre 750 sprocket cover found one cheaper than the pre 600 sprocket.i just really need the arm theats inside of the sprocket because the little piece of the top of the arm that connects to the clutch cable broke in 2 pieces so i just really need the arm but yea i'll probably end up replacing the wgole cover.unless theirs anybody on here that has a pre 600 sprocket cover for cheap??cheapest one i found was $22.13 on ebay with shipping let me know if anybody has one

Comment

I just sold one for $20 on ebay.

An option: Pick up a clutch master cylinder, hose, sprocket cover and slave cylinder from a '89-'92 GSXR-1100, cut the clutch pushrod to fit (I can look up the exact length if you're interested) and never have to worry about adjusting or replacing a clutch cable again!
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I like the sound of that. I think so far on the cages I prefer the hydro ones anyhow.
            My Addiction (94 600 Kat)

Addicted to Modification since... 1995!
            Electrical Tape, Zip-Ties, and Rivets are more like accents then eye sores.

Comment

im very intrested in this hydro clutch.will the gsxr sprocket cover a direct fit?or will it need customization besides cutting the clutch push rod?

Comment

Working...
              X