Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Post 600cc to a pre 600cc compatiblity ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katanarider View Post
    I haven't noticed a spacer. Maybe its still attached to the other engine?
    If you can't find it, the part number is 11610-20C00..... you can pull that part number up on Ronayers.com so you can see what it looks like.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yeah I haven't found it. Is it a Post 98 part ?
      Thanks again
      My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Originally posted by katanarider View Post
        Yeah I haven't found it. Is it a Post 98 part ?
        Thanks again
        All years (pre and post) of 600's and 750's use the same spacer. It looks like a metal thread spool that goes in that open space between the engine and the dog-ear on the frame, where the bolt is exposed.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
        X