X

Carburetor Rebuild Kit??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikey Dank View Post
    yea I just went to my home depot yesterday and got the o-rings for my main jets.
    Huh ? Ain't no o-rings on or under the main jet . Unless maybe you mean under the slide ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
      The kit also came with some mytery parts
      I got K&L kits for a 98+ 750 set of carbs and it has some mystery o-rings too, I have 0 clue where they go

Comment

So if i'm goin to go ahead and rejet my carbs, should I just buy the jet kit I want to use and then upon tearing the carbs apart to only replace parts as need? Or should I go ahead and replace anything else that doesn't come with the jetkit. Thanks

Comment

On general principles, just replace what needs it. You can count on the o-rings needing replacement unless they're pretty new but the diaphragm and floats usually don't have to be replaced and are pretty pricey from the dealer. If you've never done anything to the carbs then you might want to have a set of new float needles on hand. Definitely look to non-Suzuki parts as much as possible for the o-rings and float needles. Best source I've seen for the needles is www.carbkitscapitol.com ($5 each for Part #48-5014). They've also got float bowl gaskets for $6.95.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
          X