X

Headight Assembly Specs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headight Assembly Specs?

Does anyone know where i can get any specs on the headlight assembly of a 2005 98+ Kat? I just want/need to know how wide the reflector area is.
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Measure your own?
    98-06 are the same container size; the only difference is in the reflector area (more on the 98-02 vs the 03-06) and that's based on the front section (forward of the main rear reflector) being silvered or not.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Well I only have till monday to order some parts for my project( sale ends then) and i didn't want to take my headlight assembly of and bake it open just to measure the inside reflector(especially if someone else had the info available)

I'm really uneasy about baking my assembly, and only want to have to do it once.

I've tried to measure it via eyeballing it through the front lens, but that isn't very accurate since i'm so far away from the actaul reflector area, and the curved plastic distorts the view a bit.
      Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

Working...
      X