No announcement yet.
X

black stuff coming from A/F screw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have them on WED thanks for the Pic. My attempt to slide in a jeopardy joke failed.

Comment

do they make long boys for pre's?
      Rc51 sp2 power commander 3 with custom tune, speedcell battery, titanium rear subframe, sato banzi full titanium exhaust, 16/42 sprockets, turn one carbon fiber airbox and snorkel, sato rearsets scotts damper cgr shorty levers.... more added everyday

1997 kat 600: b12 rear shock, jetted and vance and hines full exhaust.

Comment

yup (it's the same thing, ssshhh) Oh, I get the joke now yeah, don't do that

Comment

Crap, naturally I had to run into the same issue today... had the bike together, ready to run, fresh fuel, and it wouldn't stay running without choke, sounded horrible with the revised headers. Yanked the carbs, drilled out the pilot access covers, sure as $#$% some of them were in bad condition, dirty and all of them were set low...

I gotta get this working for Friday!

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
            when o rings degrades and aliitle fuel pass by them(what color would you expect)
            Obviously my answer would be not something that dark. But then again, that is why I put two question marks in the post
            -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
            X