WOW! weird solution!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
    you misspelled account!

IMO the Suzuki engineer spent 15 minutes designing the Katana air box, on a Friday, right before the department's annual visit by the Team Suzi Umbrella girls.. Who just had their clothes ripped off by a freak typhoon on the way into the building...
    I think I dealt with that guy today actually. Infact, I think his whole extended familly works in this business.

Comment

LOL Our airbox doesnt nearly suck as bad in design as a 80 750 GS does. Only way to get that puppy off, gotta pull the carbs before you can remove the other two halves of the airbox. I'm sure theres lots of other models with suckier boxes
      Last edited by Newbie2it; 02-22-2008, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost <~~~~~ fixed the automerge quote that doubled my qoute and bit off the end
      If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
      Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

You might want to try your original airbox with a K&N stock filter replacement. The carbs need the resonance of the airbox, but the K&N will flow more than the stock paper filter for noticable improvements.

Comment

or use pods

(do a search)

Comment

whoops

lol
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...