X

petcock rebuilt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petcock rebuilt!

Quite surprisingly, I was able to rebuild my leaking petcock and now it's working like a charm!
    A BIG thank you to all the people on this forum for their posts on the subject and expecially to Cyberpoet who shipped me the kit and allowed me to save 130 € for a new petcock (that's a lot of money, but here in Italy buying the whole replacement is sometimes the only option).

Thank you again!
    Andrea
    '03 Gsx-F 750

Sorry it took so long to arrive -- it was tagged for air shipment, but might have gone via ship by accident (mistake on the part of the post office).

Keep me in mind for future needs

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So the rebuild kit for the pre worked on the post . I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about it .....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
        So the rebuild kit for the pre worked on the post . I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about it .....

erm... sorry for asking but sometimes my english fails me...

"I wouldn't mind hearing" means "I wanna hear more about it" or the opposite?

Andrea
        '03 Gsx-F 750

Comment

"I wouldn't mind.." (or "I would not mind...") means "I would like...".

so... he wants to hear more about it. :P
          "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
            not all the parts for the pre rebuild kit works, but the diaphragm does.

Comment

Well , I was just saying , for future reference , it might be good to have it on record from someone who's just done it .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X