X

I dropped it yesterday and now it wont start :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She runs now.
    I bit the bullet and pulled the spark plugs. And let me tell you, when its 32degrees out, ether get really friggin cold. First turn and she fired up.

Thanks again for everyones support and complements. Maybe during spring break I will have time to do the body work.

Rex

Oh and because I cannot post in the wanted section yet, does anyone know where I can find a RH smoke turn signal?
    Last edited by punkrex; 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I don't know off hand ebay that.

Comment

ClearAlternatives.com I think.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

yeah I think them too, if you can't find it cheaper on ebay. I get EVERYTHING on ebay

Comment

yeah thoughs are Vortex clip ons for sure, I'm starting to think I'm one of the few that take note of minor details. The stuff on that bike is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by punkrex View Post
              She runs now.
              I bit the bullet and pulled the spark plugs. And let me tell you, when its 32degrees out, ether get really friggin cold. First turn and she fired up.
              See ? I TOLD you , it's ALWAYS about the plugs !
              And how did you know it was getting spark if you didn't originally pull the plugs ?
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                And how did you know it was getting spark if you didn't originally pull the plugs ?
                Because it would flutter here and there but never catch.

Comment

Well , that could mean only 1 cylinder was firing . It'll do that for just one . Gotta check ALL of 'em ! But hey , now you know how to deal with it next time . Just pick it up , prime it for 30-45 seconds or so , then try to start . If it doesn't want to , use some throttle . Usually , it'll start right back up for ya .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                  X