X

Weird light problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, if you've never been definitely go just to check it out
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

StuntWars in Lakeland (I'm asking because I've been to them in Lakeland, Fort Lauderdale, etc).

Maybe we should make a KR-meet day out of it.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Santiago wrote:
        I'm having a weird light problem.

What's a weird light?

Is that the light that comes on when the bike is acting weird...?

(I know, I know, it's lame, but I couldn't resist)
        Guess I set myself up for that one...

CyberPoet - Sorry, I was in a rush and left this part out: The wrong headlights were the cause of the problem, turns out it blew the highbeam switch so I had to have that replaced (I had to get a shop involved because that was a little out of my league given my current knowledge with bikes, not to mention a serious lack of time). I made sure to get extras of the right bulbs once I heard the problem. Thanks for the tips on the other headlights, I doubt I'll do it, but you never know...

I appreciate you trying to save me some bucks at the shop, but sometimes you have to leave stuff to the pros...at least until I become one.

Again, thanks to all for their help.
        The Armor of God - Never leave home without it!

Comment

What did it cost you in parts and labor?
          Just wondering...
          GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

Hey River - I pm'd you. No disrespect to everybody, but I'm not big on putting my finances up for display.

Comment

the sylvania silverstar bulbs worked great in my katana. they were loads brighter, too. no electrical problems 2.5+ years later...
              if they don't have the suzuki katana listed in the parts book wherever you go, they are the same bulb as a 1995 Honda del Sol, and i have had to use that info several times.

Comment

Thanks for the info Cptn_Katana. If I decide to change the bulbs, I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Working...
                X