X

Help!!! Swing arm n exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! Swing arm n exhaust

i'm lookignfor a "fit list" for pre 98(96) kats, for swing arms and exhuast headers. I seen one on here befor ebut now i can't find the, and if anyone knows a good place to find frame sliders for the same please let me know.

The help is much appreciated.

any pre should fit. the 750s are an inch longer. the 1100 fit but it takes some work. dont know about post but i hear they are alot of work
    your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

i recall hearing that the 750 swingarm is an inch or an inch and a half longer than the 600 (not sure cant find the thread )

as for frame sliders...

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I have a swing-arm for sale. Off a 2001 750. This would allow you to run the 160 size tire.

Bike is sold

Comment

Spedee's solution is probably the best one possible -- bolt on & upgrade at the same time.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Hell yeah, thanks thats what i was looking for i wanted alil bit longer arm and a wider tire.

Comment

I will let you know if Chinto doesn't buy it for his friend.
              Bike is sold

Comment

If Speedee's swing arm is gone, I have two. As far a frame sliders, there aren't any for pre 98's. And, your in the US, shipping will be far less then Canada.

Comment

Working...
                X