Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats the loudest exhaust for the Katana 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a D & D on my 02 Kat and let me tell ya if your wanting loud then go with it, but if you wanna keep your hearing a few years longer then stick with a yoshi.

Comment

You guys are going to boo and throw rotten tomatoes at me....but the stock exhaust on my 1990 Kat is pretty loud. It's about 15 years old and I'm sure that all the sound matting is gone. It's really loud, I really like it!

Comment

D&D is waaaay loud. My first D&D memory is of being passed on I95 near Philly by a group of bikes. There was a 929, a Tillis and a kat with a D&D.

The D&D was earsplitting loud - I couldn't hear the Tillis or my bike over the D&D.
        I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Thanks for all the feed back, did think this tread would catch this much attention, but I just ordered a full exhaust system from D&D their show & go and I will let you guys know just how loud it is :P

Comment

great call. I like the d&d's alot. and yup, you'll definately be heard !

Comment

I just had my full D&D carbonfiber exhaust system on my 04 Katana and I could not be happier, this is the sound I was looking for and the power to go with it. I also had Ivans carb kit installed and a new set of Pirelli Diablos feels like a totally different bike :P

Comment

Working...
              X