Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

No parking working in front need help.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No parking working in front need help.....

Hi , my 2 front side parking wont work , but the flasher does work.
    I found a shop manual on the net from Haynes for the electrical diagram.
    But ligthing system is not the same from my kat?? It's 2k2 us version diagram and , they show 2 different bulb in front , one for flasher and the other they call it side light. On my kat there is one bulb doing both, with just one connector and and Haynes show two light with two different connector for both.I removed the fairings to see where the signal was coming . But i finished unlucky no sign of ripped wire or bad connector. I was wandering what part was giving the parking signal for the 2 front side flasher... I over look the diagram and no module or relay are identified to do so. I checked all fuses and there all good.

Thanks in advance for help on this strange problem

Quaker

Are you talking about the blinkers on the plastics, the side fairings?? If so, those are just blinkers. The parking lights, are the 3rd eye, guages and the tail light.. At least that what they are on the 98+... Some one correct me if I'm wrong..

Comment

I'm not sure if the gauges are in the parking light circuit, but you got the rest right; there are no running light features in the stock blinkers for the North American market bikes.

The front blinkers only operate as parking lights in certain European markets, where they are specifically wired differently and have a different bulb arrangement.

I would highly suggest download the Suzuki factory manual instead so you don't get other UK-specific version-induced horrors in the future.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks guys , it make sense that why there only a single use bulb in the side flashers . So my sealbeam and the little ligth on top , is use like parking . Now i can stop searching for nothing , thats good news .

Comment

Working...
        X