Enhanced Vehicle Safety Inspection Station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Vehicle Safety Inspection Station

Hello,
    my bike is now in running condition, I can't get a title for my bike cuz it's now salvage title, I've made so many calls and stop many places to find out where I can get reconstructed title. All of the places that I've made contact with only do cars but motorcycle, I live north east of philadelphia. Do you know somebody that can do it? I need to have my bike on the road and hopefully ride with yall. Thanks... Hate to see my bike sitting in the garage, there were some time that i just want to sell it cuz nobody could help me

PDF Link to the PennDOT form you'll need to fill out....

But if it's a salvage title.... it is already titled, so I don't understand the question.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

If you are wanting to change the title from salvage to rebuilt, check with your Highway Patrol. They do the inspections in some states.
      AAA-Anarchy, Armaggedon, Annihilation

Comment

title

yea i do have salvage title but i want it to be rebuilt title. I've looked online through penn dot that you just gave me the link(already went through that at dmv). I've called about 6 places from the list and they donm't do motorcycle.

Comment

You sure a rebuilt title is what you think it is? I ask because in Florida a rebuilt title means the ownership-paper-trail is reconstructed (rebuilt), not the vehicle itself.

Check this list of title types for your state:

Then contact the local registration office, ask for the manager, and talk to them to get the skinny about what you need.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

So, you need an inspection station?

Start by calling a bike shop. If that doesn't work, try calling the state police.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
            X