X

ENGINE OIL AND HEADLIGHTS..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGINE OIL AND HEADLIGHTS..

LOOKING FOR ANYONE W/ PERSONAL EXPERIENCE W/ REPSOL MOTO ENGINE OIL. ABOUT TO DO A OIL CHANGE AND THE SHOP SUGGESTED THIS TYPE FOR A CLEANER, POSSIBLY MORE RESPONSIVE RIDE.

ITS REPSOL MOTO 4T RACING 100% SYNTHETIC 10W50
    LOVE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER KATANA RIDERS THINK OF THIS PRODUCT.

AND ALSO PICKED UP SOME NEW HEADLIGHT BULBS..
    SILVERSTAR 9003 ST/2 FOR A WHITER LIGHT

ANYONE WITH GOOD/BAD OR NUETRAL EXPERIENCE W/ ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR FROM!!

THANKS!

Hi, welcome to Katriders a great source for repair and modification information for your GSXF Suzuki, please take the time to browse the different forums and read the how-to/faq forum before asking any questions. You may find just the answer you were looking for and so much more!

Oh and turn off caps.. or if it is a "work" computer and you have no control please say so..

Comment

Are you getting sick of posting that over and over Bp?
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
        Are you getting sick of posting that over and over Bp?
        Nope,
        I have a short cut to the text all worked out..
        Clickity click and there it is..

Comment

I know you do, but it's still hard to get the new members to believe that the search button IS their friend.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
            I know you do, but it's still hard to get the new members to believe that the search button IS their friend.
            OH! You mean do I get tired from having to post that over and over..
            Nah not really. I mean I understand the desire to get an answer fast. I don't like that some newbies have admitted that they knew about the search but asked anyway out of laziness, that pisses me off. They are stating that their time is more valuable than mine. I have to do my best as a 'net citizen to lead newbies to the right path. After that what else can I do? I ignore the fools who keep at it. What I don't understand is the people who keep answering the questions.. They know the answer is out there and in the long run it clogs up the site.

Comment

Amen to that!
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Great..
                Now I kinda feel guilty. I would answer Gkannon77's question now.. But I don't have one

Comment

Although,.... I have been guilty to posting links for search retardant people in the past but not anymore, I'm with you on this one.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Hey guys sorry about the quick post. im new and honestly these are my first blog forum or whatever posts. anyways i searched under mechanics 101 and how to faqs, but didnt find anything useful. oh well. thanks about the search button. just a learning curve thing. the site is great though. ill just practice. there should be a way of deleting a thread if its considered a clog, dont you think?

peace

Comment

Sorry about the Gkannon77 but if you do a search you will find all your answers. Once you have been here a while you'll understand why. People ask the same questions over and over again without even checking to see if it's been discussed before so after a while it gets tiresome. No hard feelings and sorry if you take it as a personal attack which I didn't mean to do.
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

The moderators just added a delete button!
                        But you can only delete your own post..
                        It is cool though!
                        There are a lot of posts that I have made I wished were locked.. They got a bit long winded (How tos)
                        I think in the future if I write one that is strictly a How-To I'll ask a mod to post and lock it for me.

I haven't heard about Repsol oil. I mean I know the name and all but don't know anyone who has used it.
                        You could try browsing several other Suzuki sites.
                        SV owners, or maximumsuzuki, or the bandit sites.
                        Under the advice of the SV owners group I have used Rotella by shell, while it is an organic oil it is about $8 a gallon! The SV guys swear by it and I think it works better than Bel-Ray..
                        Try the search again for info on the headlight bulb. I know that has been discussed.

It's all good! Like I say the real offenders are the ones who either don't learn or don't care..
                        Sorry Katman05 and I hijacked your thread!!

Comment

thanks bp ur a real help here man! ill delete this one now, i dont want to be blamed for the downfall of Katriders.com!! lol

take care bro

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                            The moderators just added a delete button!
                            But you can only delete your own post..
                            It is cool though!
                            Huh! Now that I hae said that it seems to have disappeared..

Comment

ha i just thought i couldnt find it

Comment

Working...
                              X