X

NEED ELECTRICAL HELP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED ELECTRICAL HELP

MY NEONS ON THE BIKE BLEW OUT MY TAIL LIGHT AND MY TAG LIGHT. THE TAIL LIGHT WORKS WHEN I HIT THE BRAKES AND MY SIGNAL LIGHTS WORK. I KNOW THAT TAIL LIGHT HAS TO BE ON AT ALL TIMES ALONG WITH THE TAG LIGHT. I DONT KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT THE BIKE IS THERE ANOTHER FUSE BOX ON THERE OTHER THAN THE 2 FUSES UNDER MY SEAT. ITS A 99 GSX600.

#1 Try not to type in all caps, makes us feel like you're yelling at us and we haven't even done anything.Yet.

#2 I believe there is a fuse box on the side under the fairings.

#3 Well dangit I don't have a third either but I couldn't very well stop at 2.
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

The fuses are all above the battery in the black box on the over-rail.

The bulb is probably bad -- I'd suggest you check it first. The neons may have no connection to the brake light going out unless you were silly enough to wire the neons into your brake light system -- which if you did, you should undo and go wire it into the California fan thermal controller port instead (front right of the engine, just outside the frame).

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

id say bad ground famous suzuki flaw

Comment

Thank you guys I found the burned fuse and now i am rewiring to the battery. I did have them wired to the tail light.

Comment

Working...
          X