X

aahhh wtf ? wont start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aahhh wtf ? wont start

93 750 wont start after jet kit install tried jumping,getting gas pulled spark plug looks normal getting spark what the hell else is there what could it be please help ahhhhhhhhhhhh ????????

thats it the hell with it

blue 93 kat 750 ran good last week installed stage 1 jet kit now wont start
    for sale first one at more door with $100 takes it

484 pleasant av. burlington wi 53105
    has ignition advancer, 14 48 sprockets, blue led under body light kit,new conti raod attack tires,and battery. just wont start but ran good last week
    after this picture was taken added silver katana decal kit ellimanated rear shovel,flush mount blinkers,throttle rocker
    Attached Files

Comment

Long Live the D

Comment

Don't sell it, you can get it going. Don't get frustrated. Hang in there. I have faith in you.
        Now that I gave you some encouragement, start with the basics and get to work. Is the kickstand switch working right? How about the vacuum line for the petcock, did it come off? Keep working at it, you can do it.
        AAA-Anarchy, Armaggedon, Annihilation

Comment

Re: thats it the hell with it

Originally posted by evil-eye
          for sale first one at more door with $100 takes it
          484 pleasant av. burlington wi 53105
          That's a right turn onto Pleasant from Chestnut if I'm coming from I-43, right?

=-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

$100 ?!?!? I'll be ther tomorrow !
            If he's got spark , it's not likely the kickstand switch . If it was running fine BEFORE the jet kit , then unless you REALLY messed up the install , or knocked something ...... But you say it has spark . Cables on properly ? Only other thing I can think of to check right now ....
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X