X

chain lube, lowering, stock decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chain lube, lowering, stock decals

hey guys, im new to the forum and just purchased my first bike. its an 2003 katana 600. i just had some questions. what is a good kind of lube for the chain? is there any way to lower the bike? and is there a good site to get stock decals from because mine should be replace? thanks a lot and any help is appreciated

Suggest you use the search button, as all these topics have been covered in great detail in the past...

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

PJ1 or I use a rag with motor oil on it sometimes. Careful not to put alot because you dont want to sling off

Comment

i use suzuki branded chain lube. it was cheap and seems to work pretty well. when i bought the bike it had wax, didnt like that it seemd to just hold the dirt and junk onto the chain. the lube seems to fling the junk free just need to lube it more often.
        03 katanika

Comment

I use Kerosene to clean off the chain, then use Maxima Chain wax for lubing it.

As far as decals go you can check around different sites or just use trusty ole Ebay.

Comment

+1 on Cyber's comment. There is a lot of good info on the boards, you just need to look a little.

Comment

Working...
            X