No announcement yet.
X

Anybody ever install this??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, people these days must define "fits" differently than I do......
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
      Man, people these days must define "fits" differently than I do......

I believe you might be onto somthing there...

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

The price tag pretty high. I like to see the finish product.

The price tag pretty high. I like to see the finish product.
        Last edited by angipp01; 09-09-2011, 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yeah, what defines fit.......fits and stays on are 2 totally different goals, but you cant get a honda civic tail light, drz400sm rims, 1125r front fairing, ducati 1198r side fairings, and a zzr14 engine to "fit" the kat,

duct tape and zip ties my friend

Comment

Originally posted by martock76 View Post
            r1 tail on 93 kat no cutting just slips on and the seat holds it in place
            I'm sure that many others would "fit" like that to , looks like there's some pretty decent size gaps around the base of the seat and the rear. But as others have said fits and holds are two completly different terms

--Dan

Comment

I like the look of the body kit but might be easier to mod the Kat's plastics. Extensive work either way though.

Comment

actually those are not plastic is i recall ... should be fiberglass. i think all of thier products are fiberglass.

we should define fit. right here right now. before some one tries to "fit" a definition to fit.
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

My $0.02 is that there is absolutely no way that that body kit is worth what they are charging for it. IF you have that much $$ in your budget, my suggestion would be to get yourself a $500.00 fairing kit off of eBay and put the rest into a high quality custom paint job. Again, just my $0.02
                  Like to dive? www.ScubaHides.com
                  Drive a Wrangler? www.TakeEmOff.com

Comment

FIT:.............................................. .................................................. . If it stays on the bike it "FITS"????
                    sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaBrett View Post
                      FIT:.............................................. .................................................. . If it stays on the bike it "FITS"????
                      Sweet, then I can fit the exhaust stack from my old turbo diesel on the kat.... this will be epic.

An epic fail that is.
                      1992- project katfighter
                      2005- GSXR750
                      2001- TL1000R
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

I often considered having a look at one of those E-Bay body kits.

They're often available for around $350 bucks.

Then again, I've also looked at doing an 06,07,08 GSXR 600/750 tail section swap.

Ebay is full of those too.

...like "she said" with a little work!!

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002 View Post

that is worthy of applause.
                          just wish it were real hahaha
                          sigpic
                          2000 Suzuki 600 Kat - Blue Fury V1.0
                          2006 Kawasaki 636 - Blue Fury V2.0
                          2011 Dodge Charger RT - Lexi

Comment

1850 bucks and you have to drill your own holes and mounting brackets. Thats stupid high for product you have to modify to fit and make your own holes and such.

Comment

For that much bread, why not just save a little more and get a snazzier looking bike? How did I miss the "fit" sequence?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                              X