No announcement yet.
X

New Solo Cowl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're gonna go with one color alone, I'd go with the white personally..but I agree with Junior, if you wanna really do it right, take some time and look at how the strips on the bikes go and then get your cowl the same way, that would look badazz!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      If you're gonna go with one color alone, I'd go with the white personally..but I agree with Junior, if you wanna really do it right, take some time and look at how the strips on the bikes go and then get your cowl the same way, that would look badazz!!
      ahem, excuse me that was my suggestion.
      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
      girls = yammah
      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Thanks for all of the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I, personally, like the blue/white combo my bike has, and will most likely keep it.

What I'm thinking of, however, is removing all of the color decals on the front of the bike; all of the white and light blue stripes should peel right off with spirited use of a hair dryer. After that, put a few Katana decals back on the front and call it a day. Thoughts on that?

Comment

Are you into carbon fiber?? with a few mods to other areas of the bike, might look cool

I just like the look, but just the cowl would not look right you'd have to do more
          I never met a corner I didn't like

Comment

Eh, carbon fiber is pretty hit or miss with me. While I do enjoy the look on certian bikes, I don't think mine has the color scheme for it unless I repainted the entire machine.

It's waaaaaaaaay to early to really be worrying about this I guess, but I'm grateful for all of the input.

Comment

Working...
            X