Danmoto GP style exhausts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danmoto GP style exhausts

Has anybody had a play with these yet?

They look nice and are very good value for money...

Had alook on youtube and they don't sound bad either.... Thinking of going either GP style

or Conical

I think the conical would look nice on a Kat though.... so probably swinging that way if I am honest..

Better than some other shorties I've seen, but I wont put one on my bike an I wouldn't pay that much for one.
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Def not worth that much money, but a lot of the guys on the new 250r are running them...mostly because they're cheap.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Why not just shorten the can you have now?

Won't cost nothing, takes maybe an hour, and will give you a louder exhaust tone.

Comment

The reason I am mot just modding my Remus can is that when Mes Daewoo Matiz took me down I ended up with a nice big gash about 2/3 of the way down the pipe so if I stubby it it would be about 5" long....

Comment

Originally posted by Ianise View Post
            The reason I am mot just modding my Remus can is that when Mes Daewoo Matiz took me down I ended up with a nice big gash about 2/3 of the way down the pipe so if I stubby it it would be about 5" long....
            I would rather find a used can from a good company online for cheap then mod it, as opposed to buying one of those crappy units.

Or look into a real GP style like the M4 unit.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
            X