X

Advice on new grips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on new grips

Im looking for new, more comfortable hand grips to replace the stock ones. Any tips on good brands and installation advice would be great.
    Loud Exhaust Save Lives!

Originally posted by astep311 View Post
    Im looking for new, more comfortable hand grips to replace the stock ones. Any tips on good brands and installation advice would be great.
    Oxford heated ones

Comment

Plenty of threads on the subjest. I can give my input on what I use though. Pro Grip gels, pretty decent feel an nice looking, however when the wear out I may try another type, not because I dont like them but because I like testin out different things.
      1992- project katfighter
      2005- GSXR750
      2001- TL1000R
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
      www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
      KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Have you thought about trying a new set of the OEM grips? I was messing around with Pro-Grips, Oxleys and so on until CyberPoet talked me into installing a new set of OEMs. Pretty happy he did. They're not gel grips but they are dual compound rubber and actually soak up an amazing amount of vibration. (Oh, and they fit perfectly, too!)
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I have progrips also, though may switch out someday just for variety. That being said the progrips are very good. I like the new blacked out kuryakyns just not ready to chop up/shave down the throttle sleeve..
          sigpic
          "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, im looking at the pro-grips, they look sharp and priced pretty good.
            Loud Exhaust Save Lives!

Comment

Working...
            X