X

D2Moto smoked LED tail light installed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katana31 View Post
    yeah i have the same one and my signals are now faster, which i really don't mind. I had to re-wire the pins in the large white connector to align the brake/constant/ground wires with the stock harness. A few min with the voltmeter, no biggie.

Not the best pic, I know, but it works.

I had to switch the wires also...Thought it was just me.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but I would love to do that to my kat. Did you have to install a fender eliminator first?

Comment

Its a "custom" fender eliminator. LOL I mean, a few minutes with the dremel and no more scoop! The plate was fairly easy as well cause there just happen to be bolt holes the proper spacing for the plate directly behind the plate light. Bend the plate a few degrees and its plenty visible. The plate light still shines right on the plate as well.

bit Blurry but its what i got for now..

Little bit better.. Don't mind me looking like a tool, It was a 4hr ride up to the gf's cabin and i got a little bored so i started dancing!
        Last edited by Katana31; 08-18-2011, 09:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        -Troy
        2005 Silver/Gray 750
        K&N Intake, ReJetted Carbs, Scorpion Can, -1/+3 Sprockets(Yikes!), DID Chain, Smoked Turns, Smoked Tail/Integrated Turns, HID's, De-Stickered!

Comment

Lol, mine looks hidious, it was laid down by po and bent it. It needs to go away, permanently.

Plus, I couldnt find the smoke ones on d2moto's site, only the clear
          Last edited by Mmillerdroidx; 08-18-2011, 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

your turn signals look pretty sweet especially on the color of the bike, wife is not gonna be happy that I want these now! ha.

Glad my new levers came, too bad the mail man wouldn't leave them at my door, now I gotta go pick them up tomorrow. Can't wait!

Comment

Lol, I just bought one. Mine will have it soon. My wife figured out there isnt any point in argueing about bike stuff anymore. Plus she enjoys riding with me

Comment

Working...
              X