X

Finally quiter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally quiter

Finally got my Vanes and Hines to quite down a lot by swapping out the baffle with a new one that is suppose to lower the db rating by 10%. I guess that they changed the baffle design and I had the old design. Didn't freak out the dog when I fired up the bike.

i guess not scaring the dog is always a plus. idk me personally, i love the sound of my D&D every time i fire the kat up. it takes a little getting used to, i know when i first rode it home after it was installed, i was blown away, and literally laughing at how loud, and good it sounded. but now i just get a smile from it
    2004 Katana
    GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
      idk me personally, i love the sound of my D&D

+1
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

I'm seriously working out inserting a baffle canister under engine prior to the muffler to quiet what ever can i use...

After years of headaches from too loud exhaust, I'm good with quiet.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X