X

wileyco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wileyco

boy i asked about wieleyco pipes ..looked back at old threads and some stir about them you guys love these pipes i see my carbon fiber looks and sounds great and no leaks ..it seemed there were some tricks to get the fit right dont know if carbon fiber helps keep the temps down but it sure stays cool back there ....has any body had to repack one yet ???

Doubt it. They only appeared in bulk about 2 years ago; before that, there were none in the US for 6 years (the US distributor went belly-up and locked his warehouse full of them; no one else sold them in the USA).

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
    CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
    The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I've got over 4000 miles on mine and it sounds just as smooth as new!
      sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

I managed to get a SS one off ebay a few years back for $100 or so, have to check PP to be sure. The year before guys were scooping them up for $50-75 IIRC.

It seemed to be hit and miss with the connector pipe fit, mine didn't. I used a sealer for the leaks and it ran fine. Some people just got a small section of pipe made up as an adapter.

I emailed Wileyco about the fit a few years back and they seemed surprised I even had one for the Katana lol.
        Kyle

Comment

i bought mine about 3 years ago and it looks and sounds great. i am very happy with that purchase.
          DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO, IF YOU DO NAME IT AFTER ME

Comment

i bought my bike with one already on it and it sounds great

Comment

I bought one from Cyber a few years back, bought an adapter from the parts store, and Voila!
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X