No announcement yet.
X

Basic mods... I'm out of ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah tires will come when the time to replace them comes too, that's the kind of thing I wouldn't like replacing if I didn't have to. Seems like those Metzelers are the way to go.

I am thinking of getting some yellow to go on the lip of the rims to match the rest of the bike, I have seen some pics of it done and it looks sick! However I am not sure about those decal kits on ebay that I see, I guess I should search for some insight on them.

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by KeWLKaT View Post
      Yeah tires will come when the time to replace them comes too, that's the kind of thing I wouldn't like replacing if I didn't have to. Seems like those Metzelers are the way to go.

I am thinking of getting some yellow to go on the lip of the rims to match the rest of the bike, I have seen some pics of it done and it looks sick! However I am not sure about those decal kits on ebay that I see, I guess I should search for some insight on them.

Thanks guys
      Have Blazezr2 here on the forums make you up some decals.

Tmod

Comment

Does he do wheel decals like that?

Comment

Pick up some stainless steel bar ends from Cheriff.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
            Pick up some stainless steel bar ends from Cheriff.
            Will check it out!! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KeWLKaT View Post

Thanks guys
              The rim stripes that I got off of ebay are just fine, you should be able to trust them.

Comment

Working...
              X