No announcement yet.
X

D&D pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you say? I couldn't hear you loud.
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

I have a D&D and I love it! Before i couldn't hear the exhaust and now it sounds like a moto gp race everytime i ride lol

Comment

I rode the bike for about three hours yesterday and i love it. yes it's loud but not as obnoxious. Hey Brosh187 did you hear me in NY?

Comment

The D&D is very loud and it flows much more than stock and the bike will be in need of a jet kit to maximize the air fuel mixture. You will lose a little low end torque without the jet kit.

Comment

hum just a thought. I have read many slip on threads and have search the internet to find part numbers for the different brands with no luck. Always Gixers, and Busa for Suzuki. Well heres my thought would it be possible that when an exhuast thread I ordered my ... slip on please include from who, the part number, year of Kat and CC's? Cause I really want a Two Brothers or Scorpion in December.
            sigpic

Comment

maybe it's just ya'lls bikes i have the d&d and mine sounds great

Comment

It's just the "regular" D&D haters coming out from their holes. They're all looking forward to electric bikes!

Comment

ordered my D&D last night I couldn't believe how cheap they are. Pick up the black satin for 275 after shipping. can't wait to get it and put it on.
                  02' Katana 600
                  D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

It sounds like a giant motorcycle orgasm!

Comment

Working...
                    X