X

Paint job im think it keep what you think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint job im think it keep what you think

the bike is not done as you can see (a little body work) what do you think so far no one really knows what it looks like so what you think

is redoing the seat hard?
    i was think black but the blue is growing on my

honest opinion.....that pink throws it off, unless you happen to have a vagina. if you do happen to have a vagina, well....not crazy about the blue/black/white combo.

what more do you have planned before it is done?
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

on if you read right it says its not done and that pink you see with your color blind eyes is red and the white i took the front off 5 mins ago to sand and paint

and diff turn signals

Comment

Originally posted by katana7500 View Post
        on if you read right it says its not done and that pink you see with your color blind eyes is red and the white i took the front off 5 mins ago to sand and paint

and diff turn signals
        Relax your neck, Sparky. You asked for opinions, remember? And it does look pink, from the crappy lighting in the picture. Don't get all butt-hurt when the opinion you clearly asked for, isn't the ass-kissery you clearly wanted.

Buck up, kiddo. It'll get better.
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

Scout hows japan?? is it cool there

Comment

Wow, thats hideous.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Scout hows japan?? is it cool there
              Hell yes. The weather is awesome. I'm actually about 600-ish miles south of Japan. Okinawa is a prefecture (like a state or territory) of Japan. I've ranted about the absurd prices of motorcycle ownership as a whole here, but otherwise, I'm diggin' it. Learning some of the language (the girls at American Village Starbucks have been teaching me stuff) and getting immersed in the culture here, as well as becoming at home on the island. New riders (Americans) have started asking me for advice, where to find things, who to talk to about getting stuff done etc. and frankly, I don't miss PA at all, apart from my friends.
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

nice have fun over there stay safe

Comment

nice have fun over there stay safe
                  Thanks man. I'll try.
                  ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                  チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                  Semper Fi

Comment

and diff turn signals
                    and if you read things right, you would see I acknowledged that it wasn't done when I asked you what more you had left to do to it.

and my eyes work just fine....it looks pink in that photo. red happens to be my favorite color, and I would not call that red.

Like Scout said....you should not ask for opinions if you are not prepared to hear them. if I saw that bike on craigs list just the way it sits in that photo, I would look at it as either a) a parts bike, or b) a bike that needs a new paint job, including the frame. I am not saying that to be mean or degrade your work. I am just being honest. but hey....the only opinion that really matters is you own. you are the one who is riding it. if you like it, then cool.
                    Last edited by Mojoe; 01-28-2013, 07:50 PM.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                      Wow, thats hideous.
                      +1
                      98 GSX750F
                      95 Honda VT600 vlx
                      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Paint, what paint? All i see is primer and the red that looks like pink, really does, Hot pink to boot... Reset your camera for flourscent lighting, helps with color rendering. And I would recover that blue thing though
                        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran
                        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I dig the colors...no joke! Doesn't look pink to me. I just wonder about the windshield. Wassup with it?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by Scout View Post
                            Relax your neck, Sparky. You asked for opinions, remember? And it does look pink, from the crappy lighting in the picture. Don't get all butt-hurt when the opinion you clearly asked for, isn't the ass-kissery you clearly wanted.

Buck up, kiddo. It'll get better.

Looks pink
                            Ride like it's your last ride
                            sigpic

Comment

its not primer its flat black i got from a paint shop when i took the pic from my phone it was dust out so the light was off

and the windscreen i dont know yet if i should just paint..tent..clear up

Comment

Working...
                              X