X

Solo cowl idea

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo cowl idea

I'm new at the Forum ,but I've been reading for more than a month.... I have this idea that I want to share with you all..... Instaed of buying an expesive solo cowl you can have the rear part of the seat either painted or have it re-pol with vinyl or leather to look like a solo cowl. this way you will have the look and the seat stilll usable for aditional riders. I have this idea from the braada website if you look at the pictures and look at the yellow katana..... it may just work... I'm planning to do that on mine,then I will post a picture on the forum....

There's a company that sells 2 tone covers just for this purpose... second look.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Do you know their website? can you send the link?

Comment

Originally posted by timbales
        Do you know their website? can you send the link?

***WAITS EAGERLY FOR REPLY***
        THE DOC
        RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
        Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
        mistake when you make it again.
        sigpic

Comment

Corbin.com also offers customized saddles (I love mine), with the option of turning the rear into a proper cowl-style hump (I didn't opt for the hump in the back) -- but that cushioned hump would make for a precarious riding position that I can't imagine anyone actually wanting to sit on.

IMHO: If you want a cowl, get a cowl.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

google second look seat skin or tank bras and you will get results... any retailer should have these
            I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

For what I had heard Second look filed for bankruptcy in 2005....they no longer exist...their website was:

***WARNING***: IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK IT MAY CAUSE YOUR BROWSER TO CRASH. I don't know why but it did it does it to me all the time. I just thought I'd warn you.
              Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I use netscape and firefox..no crashes here..

I thought of getting the sleek back solo cowl at first when I got mine, till Jim talked me into a racer back... I must admit it didnt take much to twist my arm

Comment

Working...
                X