X

Replacement seats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement seats?

Not sure if this is the right forum, but just noticed a tear on my seat. Other than Corbin, are there any other seats out there people can recommend. Also, just ordered a Braada racerback cowl, will it work with these other seats?
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

corbin seats surprisingly arent that exspensive for our bike a stock one runs about $225 or u can have them customize is to add your own lil touch for some extra dough

Comment

thanks, but does the braada cowl work w/ the corbin?

Comment

http://braada.com/faq's.htm

Comment

No the Braada seat cowl will not work on a corbin seat. Why not just get your stock seat recovered?? Then the cowl will fit and it will be alot cheaper than a new seat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

yep, thanks for the advice, going to get it recovered.

Comment

If you're getting it professionally recovered, consider whether you'd rather have leather or vinyl, and whether you want any added support in the driver's area... This is a good time to have any added foam work done.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I've done this before but if you are looking to spruce up the seat...other than the stock material..I found a site that has marine vinyl...it is very durable and weather resistant...sometimes if you provide your own material the re-upolstering is cheaper....

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Had my seat recovered on my old yamaha, best thing I could have done, helped tremendously w/ the comfort of riding that old beast.

Comment

Working...
                  X