No announcement yet.
X

PIT-ECK Windscreens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Late. As you can see I already have the windscreen but I will give him the benefit of the doubt to see if he can send me a new undamaged windscreen. If you have already have had bad contact with him you should have warned us. Lol Which you probably already did in another thread. I think we should Start a Sticky with all the bad business dealers out there. Ebay or otherwise. Lets see what happens.
    Ride On,
    Jon

Comment

Piteck

No, actually I didn't warn anyone SORRY! I'm sure he will do right by you, but I would never order from him.
      lol
      Scott

Comment

LOL

It Happens Bro. Let me tell ya as a military guy and I have my own little painting business, your Rep is everything. If this guy does do me wrong I will blow the whistle and let everyone know to stay away. Just like the guy who tried to rip off the group on the frame slider brackets. Thanks for the info though, lets see where this goes.
        Ride On,
        Jon

Comment

Update:

I Had to pay to ship it back. It did actually cost me 10 Bucks to ship it through UPS so the shipping is Legit. Now he said he is gonna credit me back through paypal the money it cost me to ship it. Lets see how it goes and lets see if I get a new screen and a refund of the shipping cost back to him. It should reach him on friday but hopefully he ships the new screen to me today so I can get it buy Next Monday.
          Ride On,
          Jon

Comment

8) i looking for a sport bike looking one
            power is nothing w/o control

Comment

Working...
            X