X

PIT-ECK Windscreens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIT-ECK Windscreens

Does anyone have one of these? How do they fit and look?

Never heard fo them. Got a link or a pic?
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

New one on me too...

You could always try it and report back

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

new to me or maybe off brand. I prefer the Lockhart Phillips speedscreen!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

it looks cool, but i like to see out of my screen...

how can you hug the tank @ 140 and still see with one of those?

Comment

Well , I can NEVER get down on the tank so far that I'm looking THROUGH the screen anyway . And that's not too comforatble either . And no , I am NOT fat . Quite the contrary .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i guess its the stupidly fast skinny white boy position....

Comment

Ummmm, MD is a skinny white boy

even at 120 mph I can get just low enough to see just above the wind screen. Any lower and my helmet will put a dent in the tank
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I can't see through my windsheild period. Its completely blacked out
                  R.I.P. Jason you will be missed.

Comment

Mine is blacked out now too. I don't see the need of riding 140mph and tucking into the tank anyway. I kinda like having a license and a life.

Comment

I have a LP Speedscren in smoke and love it
                      "You're going to learn to dicipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan here? Take a look at what I'm wearing people. You think anyone wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

Comment

DOES SNYONE HAVE ANY PICYS OF THAT LOCKHART PHILLIPS SPEEDSCREEN?I'D LIKE TO FIND A COOL LOOKING AND FUNCTIONING , MIRRORED WIND SCREEN.
                        << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                        KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Facts:
                          Ordered on Ebay, normally listed at $38 buy it now with $10 for shipping.
                          Fast Shipper
                          Packaged very well. Large box with foam peanuts.
                          Looks new in package. Package was sealed.
                          I have emailed the guy tonight but dont expect a response until after the 1st.
                          He offers a 7 day warranty from day of delivery.

Okay guys this is my own opinion:

This is my first aftermarket windscreen and so far it aint so good. I got it in the mail today. The first thing that I noticed was that there was this big swirl mark on it. I thought that maybe it was something that could be wiped off. I was way wrong. After further inspection it almost looks like it has some wear and tear on it. It also has some very tiny little bubbles or flaws in the plastic. It also seams pretty thin compared to the stock windscreen. Im sure that it will line right up and fit but it does not seem to be as good as some of the other brands like the lockhart phillips. In my own opinion it seams that it would be worth the extra 20 bucks for a LP straight from the website. Now I am not gonna knock the guy who sold it to me. It looks new and the package was not opened. But there is some obvious wear from shipping to him or at the factory. I am willing to bet the guy will be very curtious and replace the screen at no charge and have another one shipped out as soon as the holidays are over. But here are the picks and you guys can look for yourselves. Heck as far as I know the other aftermarket screens may be just like this. I will update as soon as I get a response from the seller. And my wife had to snap me back into reality. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. She had to remind me that $48 from ebay will most likely not be the same quality at the $89 one at the dealership unless it is the same exact brand and model. Hell I've dragged on long enough time for the pics.
                          Attached Files
                          Ride On,
                          Jon

Comment

piteck

Don't order from that guy on ebay. He's an idiot. When you go to pay thru Pay Pal, it re-directs you to another very strange web site. Plus he can'tmhardly speak english.

My two cent warning.
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X