X

Caliper Bolts 98 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliper Bolts 98 600

Does anyone know off the top of their head what size the bolts are that hold the caliper onto the front tire? Mine simply ?Fell Off?? Don't understand how they can disappear while riding but they did. Appreciate any help.

(A) They fell off because they weren't torqued to spec last time. Suzuki calls for using a threadlocker on them as well to keep vibrations from letting them back out.

(B) I can't tell you off the top of my head what size it is, but the other side uses exactly the same bolt, so pull one and go to your local bolt supplier (Ace Hardware in my neighborhood carries a full line of metric bolts). Match it and you should be set.
    If you want to go the other route, you can hit up your dealer for 2 each Suzuki part numbers 01550-10303 OR 01550-1030A (same thing, last number is the replacement for the earlier number).

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Your Caliper should be bolted to your wheel not your tire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Moses View Post
        Your Caliper should be bolted to your wheel not your tire!!!
        Actually, it's bolted to the fork, not the tire.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
        -Terence

Comment

Thats What I meant to saw so did he!!!

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool to invent a caliper bolted to the wheel and then write a book about your cool million dollar invention and then have a infomercial on all the networks and then have seminars where people pay to hear you speak and then donate some of your money and solve world hunger / crime / disease and then become. . . . oh never mind.

Comment

Working...
            X