X

My Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddy View Post
    Anyone who knows anything about intense graphics and multi-layered paint knows it takes more than a weekend.
    Bah, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, a weekend is way long enough

That is one cool paint job, I love the black 'rainbow' paint (whatever it's called).

Outstanding work and I am sure the pictures, although excellent, do not do it justice. :
    Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

That is a beautiful job there Erki.
      Love the black oil slick look .
      2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
      Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
      "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
      Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
      Veteran of the United States Air Force.
      "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Wow man!!! You've done an awesome job on your bike.

Comment

Ain't nuthin' but nice! Are you by chance a 'traveling painter?' Maybe you want to come down and 'snowbird' the winter here in the Sunny South. We could set you up with room, board, and all the bikes you care to paint!

KLR

Comment

Sounds fun...almost tempting.
            Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
            www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

To be honest I don't like the pinstriping (can't match it with the rest of the paintjob, but that's just me) but the paintjob and choice off paints is A+
              Welldone Erki!

Comment

gr8 job!!!

Comment

Great job!!!! I know the pics don't do it justice, but how about a shot of the bike in the sun for some effect when ya get a chance. Also, did you paint this....Maybe i'm late, but I haven't seen this before.
                  Last edited by bigat06; 12-14-2007, 12:18 PM.
                  Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

Yeah we did that at the shop here a while back. I didnt personally do it. My boss Shane Baker did the artwork on that one. Im more into the pinstriping and havnt done much airbrushing yet so I went with what I could do on my bike. I believe the base color is the same as the color on my bike aswell.

About the sun pics. I'll work on that one. There is a bit of snow on the ground here so it might be a little bit.
                    Last edited by Erki; 12-14-2007, 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Not a great fan of the whole skull and flames thing, but that is an excellent paintjob. The flames are brilliantly done.
                      Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Very nice work!!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Thanks again guys. Really appreciate the comments.
                            www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

That paint is to quote the man Dane Cook "B.A." and correct me if I am wrong but that would make you a "B.A.M.F."
                              02' Katana 600
                              D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

WOW!!!

Dude!!! That is SHARP!!! Just wondering...I had a CanAm white 1970 GTO that life helped me trade for a wife and kids....have you ever tried the deep sparkle like that on white?!?!?

It might not be as dramatic as your black but I still bet it'd be AWSOME! Can you get different "tints" of the sparkle or is it completely rainbow? A dark blue or chrome / blue sparkle in a white base would knock socks off up and down Beale St. here in Memphis!!! Of course your black one would take the stage!!!

Beautiful work man!!! Way to utilize talent...too cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X