No announcement yet.
X

My Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey whats the status on this project??? Finished yet?
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That is sweet..Nice work

Comment

Malloc - if your in need of some paint work and are really wanting to send your parts out im sure we could figure something out.

Blkpitbull - Not done yet. Waiting for my seat cowl and undertail to come so i can paint to match. then I'll clear it and it'll be done for a couple weeks anyway. Still got more plans like a slip on exhaust and maybe lowering links but thats all bolt on stuff.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
        Last edited by Erki; 11-18-2007, 04:37 PM.
        Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
        www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

normaly i don't like strips i prefer more one nice color butt this one is flashy men looking very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
            Malloc - if your in need of some paint work and are really wanting to send your parts out im sure we could figure something out.

Blkpitbull - Not done yet. Waiting for my seat cowl and undertail to come so i can paint to match. then I'll clear it and it'll be done for a couple weeks anyway. Still got more plans like a slip on exhaust and maybe lowering links but thats all bolt on stuff.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
            Cool just curious, cause I wanna see this thing cleared and buffed out.

IMO its one of the coolest paint "scheme" Ive seen on a bike. Most of the time a bike looks way to busy with alot of "stuff" painted on it, but that my friend looks awesome!!!!!

Keep us posted!!
            Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Got my undertail today so ill have to get that fit and painted. hopefully get some clear on her Saturday. Maybe by then ill have my seat cowl as well. Ill post more pics after.
              www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Your bike is looking great! I can't wait to see it all finished up
                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Got my undertail yesterday so I stayed after work and fit it. After a bit of trimming, grinding, twisting, and tweaking I got it to somewhat fit. Anyway hope to have it final fit and painted soon.

www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Cleared today. Puttin it together tomorrow so together pics will come soon. Heres some from today though.

Thanks fer lookin.
                    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Dude you've done an awesome job, I love that undertail too!

2002 Katana 600
                      1999 Ford F150

Comment

That is some great work.
                        Keep up with the pictures

Comment

Cleared and back together. Finally

Well thats it for now. Thanks for following the progress on my paint job. Sorry it took so long but I definitely think it was worth all the work and time that went into it.
                          www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
                            Sorry it took so long .....
                            No need for apologies here bro. Anyone who knows anything about intense graphics and multi-layered paint knows it takes more than a weekend.

Absolutely outstanding work, by the way...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

did u change the undertail, i noticed on one you had one light and after u had 2....

Comment

yeah I changed the undertail. Its a KrazyKreation undertail. I'm glad I got it. really cleans up the bottom. Did require some trimming to get it to fit though.
                                www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Working...
                                X