• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a metisse undertail on my kat. You can find them here

Comment

hey capone..u have any pics of ur Kat ?

Comment

I just bought an undertail from a member here in January and should have done my homework first....It's one of those ones from Bikepartsforyou.com but it fits the 98-02's. SO if anyone is interested in a 98-02 one with the optional LED signals let me know as I'll be selling this one and will most likely get one from Freestylecorp.com. Sure glad I didn't get the undertail painted before I found out it wasn't right lol.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by TurboRangerSVO
          I just bought an undertail from a member here in January and should have done my homework first....It's one of those ones from Bikepartsforyou.com but it fits the 98-02's. SO if anyone is interested in a 98-02 one with the optional LED signals let me know as I'll be selling this one and will most likely get one from Freestylecorp.com. Sure glad I didn't get the undertail painted before I found out it wasn't right lol.

Mark
          how much are you selling it for?
          rock
          always working on mods

Comment

surprised u dont have one already rock

Comment

I am going to try the infamous thazkat undertail bracket before investing in some piece of plastic.
              Big Cory
              SBFMC 707
              2005 Hayabusa

Comment

infamous thazkat love it bro
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

so haggisman, you have the body style of the 98 - 02 kats and your undertail worked fine.
                  -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                    surprised u dont have one already rock
                    try'n to pace myself. haven't bought the bike anything lately. just gas
                    rock
                    always working on mods

Comment

Well i finally got mine from bikepartsforyou.com Its great, and real easy to put in. Don't follow there wiring diagram or you'll be all screwed up. Other then that its a great undertail, it was around 215 after shipping.

Comment

Working...
                      X