X

Undertail kits???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undertail kits???

I want a cool undertail kit, but something different. Cant find much...all i found so far is this, but kind of pricey for me Undertail If u hit PRICE LIST link at bottom takes u back to other selections.

ANyone have links to any others?
    " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

I am in search for some idea's myself!!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

They look great!!

Wildthing
      "Remember the time when racing was dangerous and sex was safe"

Comment

They are somewhat hard to comebuy for Kats.. but if u check out spedee & beekman, they've got undertails, on their kats..and a certain KR admin is working on his design now as we speak.

Comment

Try the following link. I gotmine from this place an they did a nice job.

Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

man are they ever sweet looking... I gotta get me one of these... guess I better be good for santa this year.

Comment

Someone ( I forget who) bought one last fall and had problems with the fit. Maybe he'll post in the thread with the make of it.
              Kyle

Comment

Great job Haggisman. Until now no luck. I knew somebody had to make them.

Comment

Hey Wild Thing, those undertails are not all that. First of all, they are extremely expensive for what they are. Poor fitament was one of the main problems that I remember hearing about. Looks pretty good though, I do agree.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

I ordered one from www.bikepartsforyou.com. I ordered it Fed,11,2005 and i still haven't gotten it as of Mar,15 2005 so when i do get it i will be sure to let you all know if its any good or not, i hope it is for as long as i been waiting for it

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                      Try the following link. I gotmine from this place an they did a nice job.

www.freestylecorp.com
                      i like there's, but no price.

www.vwvortex.com
                      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
                      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

the freestyle site said 98-03. Am I missing something? My 98 does not look like that.
                        Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

Yeah, they messed up. I don't know, I just don't trust them.
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

they use the same one for those years. The price is great...mine was around $100 CDN and that was shipped
                            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dagger969
                              the freestyle site said 98-03. Am I missing something? My 98 does not look like that.
                              They changed the tail light design for the 03s, you have the "oval" taillight, my 03 has the one with the retangular section on the bottom like the Busa tail light.
                              Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X