X

Maxxis tire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Süsser Tod
    M1s = overkill on the street. They wear way too fast and you can't really get to use their traction on the street

Damn, even Z6s are good for the track!
    Try to remember that not everyone has the same weather you do in Mexico City -- for people living out in the great northern slopes where cold weather comes early and lasts long, the difference in stickiness between an M1 and a Z6 can be significant... But in general, I agree

[edit]Look at the pics from the Gap rally and see what I do on the Z6's[/edit]

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Off the Gap in two hours
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Süsser Tod
      M1s = overkill on the street. They wear way too fast and you can't really get to use their traction on the street
      im a car guy ill buy the softer tire if it wears real quick if it means i can beat teh snot out of it when i have it, ill pay for my fun

Comment

I'll be the one to encourage you to get the Maxxis tires. If nobody ever tries, then nobody will ever know. If they work out well for you, then I'll give em a shot myself when it's time for new tires.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Well, this guy is getting a good price on them. But if I were shopping for tires right now, I would not even come close to consider them!

At parts 411 the Maxxis end up being more expensive than a set of Z6s!!!

Excuse me, but I know that Z6s are some of the best tires out there, and are cheaper than those unknown tires, it wouldn't make any sense for me to buy them.
          Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

Working...
          X