Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

On w/ the mods: 190 rear tire,20+ HP gain, here we go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like anyone really has to say this is BS, I was under the impression that was understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEQX34 View Post
      I want to put a 300 rear tire on my bike so on a traffic light, I can keep both my feet on my pegs
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      maybe i'm just lazy :flipping:
      My dad can do that...I dunno what size the tire is but its a car tire. He has a boss hoss, Corvette engine, and 2 bottles of no2 one on each side. He is Fricken crazy!! I still have not riden it yet.
      www.myspace.com/BigBadAl16

Comment

• has anyone see anymore posts with james in it, cause ive been waiting since july for the "mr. turbo" kit pics....someone please close this thread

Comment

• I disagree, we need to leave this tread open as proof that bullsh1t does indeed walk...

Comment

• lol.....i would love to pull his card on this one.....is there anyone on here or even kp that has installed a mr. turbo kit

Comment

• I don't believe so. I was considering a turbo a while back, but turbing carbs is not an easy task. I can't even do it, I wouldn't attempt to try and I do this kinda thing for a living. I've turbod FI a bunch of times, thats pretty damn easy, carb jetting, thats a different story.

Comment

• Not this thread again

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I'm telling you people straight up, turbo charging carburetors is a stupid idea, if you think you can miracle yourself the right combination of jets be my guest. I'm telling you, I will NOT offer any help, I don't want to hear about it. Post pictures when you're done, until then, don't tell me how awesome your turbo is.

Comment

• my turbo is awesome

Comment

• very funny Roger

Comment

• Turbo 750

Old School
                          This is the video for the presentation to the international press of the Kawasaki GPz 750 Turbo ( ZX750E ).
                          Last edited by Trub; 01-29-2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trub View Post
                            Those were the days. Everyone had an Obrut.. Honda CX650, Suzi GN 650, Yamaha Seca, and the GPz..

Comment

• Hmmmm... i had to reread the first couple pages of the thread to figure out why I never bothered to post in the first place. Now I remember.

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

• Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
                                Hmmmm... i had to reread the first couple pages of the thread to figure out why I never bothered to post in the first place. Now I remember.

Cheers,
                                =-= The CyberPoet

What ever happened to this guy anyways? im guessing he ran away
                                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X