X

Diablos question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zerocool61
    I found this site to be one of the cheapest around. www.americanmotorcycletire.com

I just ordered my set and should be getting it tomorrow (3/4/5)!! My set was under $200 shipped.
    Redirected to www.americanmototire.com
    Never heard of them, so let us know your take once the tires are delivered... The upside: the local better business bureau for Ventura never heard of them either (meaning no complaints) and their prices are good.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      I found this site to be one of the cheapest around. www.americanmotorcycletire.com

I just ordered my set and should be getting it tomorrow (3/4/5)!! My set was under $200 shipped.
      Redirected to www.americanmototire.com
      Never heard of them, so let us know your take once the tires are delivered... The upside: the local better business bureau for Ventura never heard of them either (meaning no complaints) and their prices are good.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      I just got the tires in today and 10 minutes later I got a call from
      www.americanmototire.com to see if I had got them in and if I was
      satisfied with the shipment and also to verify if the items were the right
      ones that I had ordered. NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

I am defiently happy with it. \/
      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Now that is how service should be!! congrats bro
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Cool. I found a nail in my rear tire today, and ordered replacements. Nobody seems to still carry the Z4's in a 150/70 anymore, so I went ahead and just got a set of the Z6's from your recommended vendor
          The pricing was cheaper even with the higher shipping from California than my usual vendor (who seemingly had a price bump recently).

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Put the z6's on and rode for the first time on them,,,,WOW! what a difference. They are fantastic! I was truly stuck to the road, and that was in a light rain! They handle very well!

Comment

Originally posted by JCB
              Put the z6's on and rode for the first time on them,,,,WOW! what a difference. They are fantastic! I was truly stuck to the road, and that was in a light rain! They handle very well!
              Q: What did you have on there before?

(I'm still cranky I couldn't find another Z4 in a 150/70ZR17)...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Cool. I found a nail in my rear tire today, and ordered replacements. Nobody seems to still carry the Z4's in a 150/70 anymore, so I went ahead and just got a set of the Z6's from your recommended vendor
                The pricing was cheaper even with the higher shipping from California than my usual vendor (who seemingly had a price bump recently).

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                UPDATE: I don't know whether to finger-point at AmericanMotoTire or at FedEx ground, but 10 days later my tires are somewhere in Ohio (which for some reason beyond my comprehension is between California and Florida -- how?). The original shipping notice told me to expect them a couple days ago...
                That's ludicrious... If I had known it was going to take this long, I probably would have sent my exhaust out to be powdercoated in the meantime or paid an extra $20 to buy them locally.

Grumbling
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I work for an unnamed shipping company (ok , DHL) , and stuff like this happens all the time . Sometimes it's an airway bill that's illegible (some people can't frikkin write) , sometimes it's a missing bill , sometimes it's just an idiot that puts things in the wrong cans . I catch people messing up my containers all the time and have to make them put stuff in the right place . Yeah , it definately sucks , but it's VERY common .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                    I work for an unnamed shipping company (ok , DHL) , and stuff like this happens all the time . Sometimes it's an airway bill that's illegible (some people can't frikkin write) , sometimes it's a missing bill , sometimes it's just an idiot that puts things in the wrong cans . I catch people messing up my containers all the time and have to make them put stuff in the right place . Yeah , it definately sucks , but it's VERY common .
                    Thanks for the Heads-up. I just contacted FedEx to initiate a trace on it (since it's still showing as being in their Grove City, Ohio facility); they said based on their system's info, it may have lost it's labeling at the Ohio facility (which still wouldn't explain why it went there in the first place). Aaarrgg... Oh, and AmericanMotoTire has a message on their phone system saying their phones are down for the time for a communications systems upgrade; please use the web & email to contact them. Arrrggg!

=-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      UPDATE: I don't know whether to finger-point at AmericanMotoTire or at FedEx ground, but 10 days later my tires are somewhere in Ohio (which for some reason beyond my comprehension is between California and Florida -- how?). The original shipping notice told me to expect them a couple days ago...
                      That's ludicrious... If I had known it was going to take this long, I probably would have sent my exhaust out to be powdercoated in the meantime or paid an extra $20 to buy them locally.

Grumbling
                      =-= The CyberPoet

I also worked for a shipping company and as soon as they are picked up by the delivery company its no longer the senders responsability and it is totally out of their control. So I would definetly call and complain to fed-ex. They are very big on customer satisfaction and should be able to help you!!
                      DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

Working...
                      X