X

Tires, best prices??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires, best prices??

Im looking for new tires for my 95 katana 750, any suggestions on what brand or where to get the best prices?
    Thanks

There is a lot of good info here in tire talk. Meztler Z6's and Diablo Strada's are great ( from what I've been reading). The search feature would help you. Here is a few things that will help you. This info will help you out.

Now where to buy them for the best prices? Who ever got them on sale. Here are a few.

Let Ted Tread and team get you going on the road safely

Comment

thanks for your help

Comment

I tend to buy my tires mail-order from AmericanMotoTire.com or RonAyers.com or DennisKirk.com.

This would also be a good time to order the lifetime-use solid billet aluminum tire valves I offer (see www.motorcycleanchor.com or the KatRider's Specials forums for more details).

Before ordering tires, check with your local shops to make sure they will mount tires sold to you by someone else (seems not to be the case in a few places, such as WV).

PS - 91Tana, thanks for posting up my tire link It should have all the answers he needs.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I just got my z6s from www.ronayers.com. I got the metzeler z6 for the pre 98 750 (120/70/17 & 150/70/17) for $224 shipped. $112 rear and $92 for the front, and for any tire you buy from them for a limited time is $10 shipping

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Got my Pirelli Strada's delivered for just a tick over $200.

"Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67
              Got my Pirelli Strada's delivered for just a tick over $200.

http://www.swmototires.com/
              Here is a shameless plug for SWMoto as well. Excellent service and free shipping for two or more tires.
              Ron
              MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

SW Moto by far the Lowest I have found, and free shipping for 2 tires. I had great service . I would work w/ them again for sure !
                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

I use:

americanmototire.com

motoxoutlet.com

cheapest I've found

Comment

Working...
                  X