X

Best Prices?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Prices?

I am in dire need of a new front tire. I have a new battlax on the rear 96 600 kat. I am looking to replace the front with the same. I believe that the size is a 120 70 17 or 110 80 17. I have had a quote of 99.00 for the tire and found one for 82.00 online but thats not shipped. What is the best price that anyones got on this and where at?

Thanks
    1996 Katana - Sold
    2000 YZF600R - Killed by little old lady
    2006 Tacoma - Faster then the lawn mower

Fish are safer then senior citizens : )

Now as for tire sizes here is a link to some great info from CyberPoet. http://www.motorcycleanchor.com/katana/kat_tires.html
    Try these places for prices.

Let Ted Tread and team get you going on the road safely

Comment

Figure any time you pay under $100 delivered for a major-brand front tire for your Kat, you're ahead of the game.

I tend to use:
      AmericanMotoTire.com
      RonAyers.com
      DennisKirk.com

This would also be a good time to order the lifetime-use solid billet aluminum tire valves I offer (see www.motorcycleanchor.com or the KatRider's Specials forums for more details).

Before ordering tires, check with your local shops to make sure they will mount tires sold to you by someone else (seems not to be the case in a few places, such as WV).

PS - 91Tana, thanks for posting up my tire link It should have all the answers he needs.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

yep wv isn't to custom to mounting 3rd party tires. Atleast i have not had luck. I have to go to my dyno guy, or a custom chopper shop. I ordered cyber's valve stems, and man they look great. I plan on getting them installed this week hopefully and air filling will be much easier, not to mention quality and reliability.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

swmototires.com ..chk it !
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
            X