X

looking for some tire pictures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some tire pictures

i need a straight on rear shot of the AVON 170 60 17 and the metzeler Z6 160 60 17 i know some of yous guys are running these tires so any pictures showing these tires would be great thanxs.

Try this site out. They have most pictures that you may need. http://www.tiresunlimited.com/default.htm

Comment

they do have pictures of tires but thats not what im after. im after rear shots of those specific tires ON katanas im doing a width comparison seein that the metzelers are actually wider tires then they state and in turn the 160/60 may actually be almost as wide as a 170 made by avon and thats why i want the pics to get a first hand visual on these tires. its for my own curiosity so anyone that has these tires on there bike and can snap of a picture for me that would be awsome thanxs..

Comment

No pica but I have a set of Avons on my goldwing and they are great. Next set on the Katana will be avons...
        "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

all yous riders out here running these tires and no one has pics thats hard to believe please some pics

Comment

Sorry . I got Stradas and a pre750 , so it's a 150/70 .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Do a search. This exact thread has come up before, and the pics have been posted many times.....

I'm just too lazy to look for it right now!
              FrankenKat 1216
              GS Fiter 816
              GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Originally posted by turbopseidon
                im after rear shots of those specific tires ON katanas im doing a width comparison seein that the metzelers are actually wider tires then they state and in turn the 160/60 may actually be almost as wide as a 170 made by avon
                Which rear wheel you have factors in as well. The pre-98's come with a narrower rear wheel than the 98+.
                Do you already have the Avon's on there? If so, measure them and post the measurements.
                If you don't, save yourself the hassle and get the Z6's -- they are at least two generations newer in terms of tire tread formulation (and thus grip) than the Avon's (which haven't changed in 5 years).

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                X