X

do they make dog bones for pre 98 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they make dog bones for pre 98 750

iv been think about lowering my bike latly im not reall into the ridin hard in the curves thing i ride just for the fun of it does lowering your bike make it ride any diffrent goneing around turns
    "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

no, there are no longer dogbones for the pre98 katana, you'd have to swap swingarms, and rear suspension peices to get the desired effect. You may try finding a shorter shock, that would provide the same result, as the dogbones.

Comment

Re: do they make dog bones for pre 98 750

Originally posted by bigtwan251975
      iv been think about lowering my bike latly im not reall into the ridin hard in the curves thing i ride just for the fun of it does lowering your bike make it ride any diffrent goneing around turns
      Lowering the bike decreases it's ability to handle well, because it reduces ground clearance, thus decreasing viable lean angles. Additionally, the suspension may be compromised. It reduces the total frontal area, which makes it good for drag racing, but not for handling in curves...

For better handling, you raise the rear slightly (to increase the attack angle, which speeds up the turning, but decreases straight-line stability some as a result), and/or improve the quality of the suspension components (starting with the tires, then forks & shocks).

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

If you are interested I think I can come across some dog bones to fit that bike. You can message me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
        X