X

Kawasuki zxgsxf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawasuki zxgsxf

After a year of planning and buying all the parts. I fitted the zxr 750 frontend. The kat steeringstem was rebuild in de zxr triple tree.

This is how it looks know
    Attached Files
    1990 600 kat on going projectNow with zxr 750 frontend

Any change of a pic from the side?

Looks like a great melding of bikes...

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

other pics are on there way. later today i gone mount the fairing.

Comment

with fearing

just installed the plastics looks nice 8)
        Attached Files

Comment

drivers view

8)
          Attached Files

Comment

That is awesome.
            I had considered swapping out the Kat frontforks, for the 92/93 GSXR750 upside down forks.

Very impressive.
            Was it a great deal of work once you accumulated all the necessary pieces?
            "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002
              That is awesome.
              I had considered swapping out the Kat frontforks, for the 92/93 GSXR750 upside down forks.

Very impressive.
              I took me in total 15 hours of work. That incl. fairing, bearings, rerouting cables ect

gsxr 750 forks was a option as well. only those are hard to get for a good price

Comment

during the build

Comment

Comment

was it difficult getting the kat stem fitted to the zxr triples? I was going to do the same with a hayabusa front end. A lot of machine work?
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                      was it difficult getting the kat stem fitted to the zxr triples? I was going to do the same with a hayabusa front end. A lot of machine work?
                      can't really tell you. i have it done by someone else

Comment

ok, let me restate, then...... was it $$$$$difficult$$$$$ fitting the kat stem to the zxr triples?
                        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                          ok, let me restate, then...... was it $$$$$difficult$$$$$ fitting the kat stem to the zxr triples?
                          No, 120 euro's = 157 dollar(by today's rates)

a little spam than for the guy how made it :

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk130
                            Originally posted by BobKat2002
                            That is awesome.

Very impressive.
                            I took me in total 15 hours of work. That incl. fairing, bearings, rerouting cables ect

gsxr 750 forks was a option as well. only those are hard to get for a good price
                            No kidding.
                            Someone wrecks a ZX6 everyfew minutes ....somewhere.
                            Problem is they usually wreck head first destroying the front end.

If I were you I'd leave the front wheel Green.
                            For conversation purposes.
                            "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

on the other forum www.motor-forum.nl 8) a friend made this photoshop:

Comment

Working...
                              X