X
X

We are now a CORBIN DEALER...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CyberPost I look at the 01 750 tomorrow, if I bring it home....will order ASAP, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
      Same 17% off for non Kats?
      I expect so, I'll have to check the margins on the smaller stuff to know for sure.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

OK, I will take your word for it Marc on the Corbin seat. I will call you sometime this week to order a Corbin. How long does it take to get one?
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
          OK, I will take your word for it Marc on the Corbin seat. I will call you sometime this week to order a Corbin. How long does it take to get one?
          Depends on whether what you ask for is already in stock at their warehouse. For example, black Busa seats are always in stock (pre-built), but when I ordered my Kat seat last week, they didn't have any on the shelf and would have to build it from scratch. The difference in delivery time-frames between already-on-the-shelf and build-to-order is typically 2 weeks at this time of year, and will get worse as we get closer to June (and better after September).

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

cyber pm me with your phone number I am ready to order a corbin seat. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Glimas View Post
              cyber pm me with your phone number I am ready to order a corbin seat. Thanks
              Already done.

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I am going to be buying one of these soon. I have a bradda that I am going to put on my stock seat and use the corbin for longer trips.

Comment

Does corbin make a seat without the back rest?

Comment

CYber,
                    Does Corbin make anything for a 96 Kat 600? I have been reading your posts and want to Corbin up for touring this summer.
                    What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

CANADIANS: I NOW SHIP TO CANADA AS WELL.

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      Does corbin make a seat without the back rest?
                      If you're talking about the back-rest behind the driver (aka, the 5" rise between the rider & passenger seats), NO.

If you're talking about the back-rest for the rear-seat passenger, YES; that back-rest-on-a-pole is strictly optional equipment.

Originally posted by fsand03 View Post
                      CYber,
                      Does Corbin make anything for a 96 Kat 600? I have been reading your posts and want to Corbin up for touring this summer.
                      Sorry, they're not doing them at this time (they tossed the pre-98 Kat 600 mold in '99), but if you find one in bad condition on eBay or craigslist, etc., I may be able to get it redone for you (re-foamed, recovered).

Cheers,
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Last edited by The CyberPoet; 11-14-2008, 11:49 PM.
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
                        CANADIANS: SORRY, NO CORBINS THRU ME EXCEPT WITH AN US DELIVERY ADDRESS. IF YOU'RE COMING TO THE RALLY, I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN THEN.

If you're talking about the back-rest behind the driver (aka, the 5" rise between the rider & passenger seats), NO.

If you're talking about the back-rest for the rear-seat passenger, YES; that back-rest-on-a-pole is strictly optional equipment.

Sorry, they're not doing them at this time, but if you find one in bad condition on eBay or craigslist, etc., I can get it redone for you (re-foamed, recovered).

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Cyber, is the Corbin seat really that amazing over the stock? Is it still set that I can drag a knee down the road someday? I found on a Kat site that listed top 10 most needed upgrades, Corbin was one.. But I didn't like that ugly back rest for the passenger..

I plan to ride mine as much as I can to help lower my diesel fuel expense on my 32 gallon Superduty LOL.. So I do want to be comfortable but not feel like I'm leaned back in a Cruiser you know?

Comment

storm, that back rest for the passenger is an accessory not included in the seat purchase. good thing because corbin likes to sell them priced near the seat.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Does anyone know if Corbin has a seat that fits a 96 Kat 600?
                            What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

Originally posted by fsand03 View Post
                              Does anyone know if Corbin has a seat that fits a 96 Kat 600?
                              corbin does NOT make a seat for any pre98 kat 600

EDIT: your best option would be send it to sargeant and see if they can work their magic on them, or have new foam put on it, and shape it like a corbin and send it out to be recovered.
                              Last edited by BarMatt80; 05-01-2008, 07:58 PM.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Gilmas, your corbin has arrived at your end!

Cheers,
                                =-= The CyberPoet
                                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                                X