No announcement yet.
X

Frame Sliders Forum: Purchasing Info and Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have something in workings now hopefully will have some sets available in a couple weeks. I'm sorry for the delays. I've already had to turn down about 20 orders in the past several months. So any waiting please email me I believe my first round of inventory will be about 10 sets. 3 are already sold. It wll be first pay first recieve
    www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
    Katana Frame Sliders
    The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
    98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
    I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

• Rear sliders left side

anybody have pics for the rear sliders installed on both side i see where you would install the right side but not the left????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ekim5763 View Post
        anybody have pics for the rear sliders installed on both side i see where you would install the right side but not the left????
        Both side??? Must be a Pre with dual pipes???
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

• I have a shipment coming in this week and will be ready to ship next week. There is only about 15 set left for sale from the shipment the rest are already sold. I don't know at this point if I will have anymore made after these. So if your wanting a set get your order in soon.
          Last edited by BRAUNSTEIN82; 03-26-2013, 09:31 PM.
          www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
          Katana Frame Sliders
          The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
          98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
          I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
          X