X

Frame Sliders Forum: Purchasing Info and Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
    yeah to be honest .... i'm on the fence about the pre 98 product..... I want frame sliders and have been saving for them since he said he was developing them, but i want them to work and the last review i read about them was kinda Iffy about how well it protected the frame. i would like to see a vid or something.

I'm not using the fairing so frame /motor protection is my MAIN reason for buying FRAME sliders.

I like braunstein and his post sliders look really cool. I've also been thinking about getting some of those... they seem like they protect the frame a lil better.

I'm getting the frame painted this summer so I'm defiantly looking for some protection.
    You might want to look into getting NRC covers for your bike also if you want more engine protection also. Their covers are thicker than stock.
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• 93 kat...750...

need sliders. how much? Pm or email: [email protected]

thanks,

gabe
      sigpic
      GWest
      93 KatRider

Comment

• i bought some pre sliders already. haven't put them on yet.
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

• Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
          i bought some pre sliders already. haven't put them on yet.
          So what are ya waitin' for?
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

• im putting the bike back together today actually.
            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

• I ordered and payed for front and rear sliders and have received no response?! I sent BRAUNSTEIN82 a couple emails trying to find out the status of my order and have heard nothing as of yet. Starting to wonder if I should be contacting PayPal as it has been a week and have not gotten the product or a response...
              2001 GSX600F Katana

Comment

• Originally posted by Seabee View Post
                I ordered and payed for front and rear sliders and have received no response?! I sent BRAUNSTEIN82 a couple emails trying to find out the status of my order and have heard nothing as of yet. Starting to wonder if I should be contacting PayPal as it has been a week and have not gotten the product or a response...
                Did you get your sliders? I have a '91 Kat 600. Who owns a set of pre sliders? Thanks.

Frank
                "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is not safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
                ~ Helen Keller, The Open Door (1927)
                '91 600 purchased in January 2000 with 7,707 miles

Comment

• whats going on with these? Are orders still being taken?

Comment

• Would you ever consider offering Scotchbrite or some other reflective material as a color strip on the post sliders?

Comment

• You do know scotchbrite is day scrubbing pad right?
                      1997 KAT 600 PROJECT

Comment

• Yeah, thats what I meant. That way we could help keep our streets clean when we go down, kind of good public relations. No, you are right. I meant to say Scotchlite. I think a relective material for sliders would be a safety plus.

Comment

• Are you still taking orders, i have been to the website, an I am interested in ordering a few items, but i would like to know what is the turn-a-round time on the sliders now, i see in the past there has been a long wait time on them.
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/FreeLa...25656010803162

Comment

• Call him..ask

Last time i spoke to him he didn't have a manufacturer and was looking for one

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigyellowkat View Post
                              Call him..ask

Last time i spoke to him he didn't have a manufacturer and was looking for one
                              Okay I will do that Thanks.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/FreeLa...25656010803162

Comment

• any update on this? I would like to purchase some sliders very soon
                                2001 GSX600F

Comment

Working...
                                X