X

Thought I'd heard it all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildKat
    It would be nice for the boys on capital hill to get alittle education themselves.
    a few of them would have to get injured or killed by reckless tards on bikes before that will ever happen. maybe they should set Arnie loose in washington for a few days.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
      ...maybe they should set Arnie loose in washington for a few days.
      Boy doesn't even have his license! Pfffttt -- indeed!

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Re: Thought I'd heard it all

Originally posted by blkpitbull
          Ok weve decided that we are WAY different. And thats fine. and I see where you and Mat and others are coming from. I (like I said earlier) do not think this is the right bike for her, BUT I believe that She can buy anything she wants, you guys think she should be told not to buy this, I think she should make her own (unaltered) decision. Fair enough.

And your right atleast we agree on the government stepping in. But like you I still do not like anyone dictating what I can and cannot buy!!! And if the government steps in thats how it would be!
          cool dude.....i like the fact that we can agree to disagree in a rational manner. that is what a good debate is all about and we can respect where each is coming from.
          Exactly!!!!!!! Nothing like a good debate/disagreement, I for one usually come away with a lot of good information!!
          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            he claims he had one in europe, but never bothered to apply here. i call bs on that one. i remember when he was body-building, and i saw conan. he was as dumb as a box of rocks. he probably failed the test in europe was too scared to even try here because if word would get out, then he would come off even dumber than what he appears.
            he wouldn't even be in politics if it wasn't for maria. when he married maria, he married into the kennedy's. if it wasn't for that, he would not have stood a chance in hell.

Originally posted by www.who2.com
            Shriver is the author of the self-help book Ten Things I Wish I'd Known - Before I Went Into the Real World
            i am betting she wished she had of waited before publishing the book.....and made it 11 things.

#11 being: "I wish i knew my dumbass husband can't control a bike before i let my son get on the damn thing with him"

but 11 is an odd number....so make it 12

#12 being: "I wish I knew years ago that i could have smacked him in the chops and split his lip open to be able to understand him better".
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
            X