X

new tires !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tires !!

well my new tires should be in tommorow(got a flat couple of days ago).
    i kinda wanted the z`6 s but also wanted to save a lil money.
    so i order the conti road attacks i really like the tread pattern,and if there good enough for bmw then there good enough for me.should have them installed tommorrow or the next day i`ll let everyone know how they work out
    has anyone else every used this brand of tire ???

Welcome to the official website of Continental Bicycle Tyres in the UK, with all the latest product information and news for the brand.

i've got them, I love them.

Comment

good to hear !!! hopefully i will to any thing would be better then what i had on there

Comment

They look really aggressive too, they had a couple of rave reviews from different websites. Here's the one that sold me on the tires.

Comment

wow pretty bold statement in that wright up

well got my tires put on went for a five mile ride to check them out. very very nice the bike alllmost handles to well now. i have to learn how to ride it all over again. wow what a difference new tires make , and i cant believe how easy it is to turn with these(CONT. ROAD ATTACKS) lots of grip comfortable ride. bike feels very smooth now, rides perfectlly straight down the rode now. unlike before tires where very old.

Comment

Report back in 5k and 10k miles... I'll be railing the gap during the rally on 11k Metzelers and know I still have enough grip & tread to do it well

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

thats fine cyber i`m not nocking metzler tires,i`m just saying i saved $70 for a decent set of tires. not everyone can afford metzlers.i knew when i bought them they werent going to last 10k and thats fine,because by the time they do ware out i`ll have more money to try a differnt kind maybe even metzlers.
              r u sure u dont work for metzler ?? u dont even give people a cheaper option its just metzler,metzler,metzler
              i would of like to buy the metzlers, but i didnt expect to get a flat so i had to buy what i could afford at that time to get the bike back on the rode.

Comment

Originally posted by evil-eye
                thats fine cyber i`m not nocking metzler tires,i`m just saying i saved $70 for a decent set of tires
                You got a pair of Conti's for $140 delivered? Wow! At that price, I'd take a pair too just to try them out (seriously). And I wasn't poking fun at your choice -- I really would like to hear back on your impressions as the miles start to actively climb up there.

Cheers,
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I bought them about a month or so ago and I have nothing but good things to say about them, great grip and the Kat just falls into corners now.They reallyb inspire confidence. I wrote the rep for Conti and told him how pleased I was with the tires and he sent me a T shirt, go figure.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Here is the post of my tires with 5000 miles on them.

the front looked like new. the rear had a strip down the middle that just wore down the lettering. I sold the bike with 8000 mile on them and the guy at the shop that did the saftey was the same guy I bought the tires from and he couldn't belive how much tread was left. I was very happy with mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X